Friday again, and here I have come again with the Friday resources. If you are a web designer then you must know that there are no way you can separate web design and graphics design is your work. These two are both related and you must (at least) know how to start some sparks in graphics design as a web developer. New web developer- start learning designing today.
- Best practices for efficient HTML5 coding: HTML5 is the web’s new face. It is amazing to code in HTML5 and you need to look after some points while coding in HTML5.
- 11 Progress Bars You’d Love To Work With: These progressive bars are created with css3. You would love their appearance in web page.
- 35 Free Vector Illustrations Sets: Download so9me free vector illustration for your design help.
- High-Quality Free Fonts: Here are some high quality fonts for you.
- CSS3 2D Transformations: CSS3 is doing a great job with the combination of HTML5. This tutorial will help to make you a better coder in CSS3.
- 10 jQuery Plugins that Will Make your Life Easier: Check out this collection of plugins! You’ll find a wide range of functionality, from navigation enhancements to image viewing. Hope you’ll find it useful.
- 26 Brand New Adobe Photoshop CS6 Tutorials: Are you using Photoshop cs6? Here are the tutorials you will need.
- 30 Innovative & Creative Text Effect Tutorials: Making a super quality logo is a first priority of any graphics designer. For the starters here are a cool tutorials. These text effects can be used almost anywhere.
30 Toolbar Icons for User Interface Design: These icons come in PNG format in 32×32 pixels along with layered Photoshop PSD file of the icons- Download them from the link.
- Starting as a marketer or blogger?: When you start a new blog it can be frustrating and take a longer time to stand inline of the popular one’s. This post can help you determine your right path.
- Making $5,000 a Month With My Travel Blog [Case Study]: This is a guest post at my favorite blog problogger. This things should help the starter blogger think twice before they quit blogging.
- How To Grow Your Blog And Brand EVEN More: Growing your blog with simple three tips- but these ideas needs a lot of time to implement.
Let’s watch an old video from a successful professional blogger: