There are many ways of earning online. It differs from person to person and what they choose for earning. In here I am talking about affiliate marketing – this is the real online business.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the easiest way of earning online. Becoming an affiliate marketer needs nothing than your time. To be one you have to develop a skill or ways to bring visitors to the merchant’s website. If any sell is occurred by your referral link – you will be paid. In simple you will try to sell through your referral link and get commissions – that’s affiliate marketing.
Why this is simple and easy?
If you have decided to become an affiliate marketer, then you just have to channel visitors to the product or service location. You have to use your affiliate links only to do it. That’s all. You don’t need a website or blog to do that, though these helps a lot. You don’t have to wait for clicks or impressions on your website. It is direct sell and direct commissions. And the pay rate is most of the time good. You can use emails, chat rooms, free ads, message board to spread your affiliate link. That’s a problem free solution for the online earners.
In most of the case the affiliate are provided with attractive banner and links to increase the traffic that may get converted to more sell and more money.
A Blog or Website is a plus point
I told that you do not need a website to become an affiliate marketer, but if you have one that will work as a charm for you. Now-a-days people are busier on web and most of the time they avoid the direct affiliate links. Sometime they hate it (I don’t know why, but this is human physcology). So if you have a website or blog you can attract more visitors to stay more time and then the possibilities increases that they will buy some thing you recommend.
Where to join?
Now there are lots of affiliate programs online trying to sell there products. Some of them can earn you a good money than any Adsense or CPC publishers. The affiliate marketing’s earning is quick and you don’t have to wait for the minimum level to reach to get the money. You can get commission on per sell basis.
But before joining a website you have to keep in mind that-
- Are you interested in the product you are going to advertise?
- Do you feel interest writing about that in different places like forum, blogs or free classifieds sites?
- Where are you going to advertise for the product or service and how?
If you think these three things are decided, then choose a trusted affiliate network like click bank, commission junction and join with them.
Some Handy Tips
1. Write about the product in your blog or any other place of web. Use the affiliate link in your e-mails, signature comments etc.
2. You can use the social media site like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, ning to market your product.
3. Get a twitter account and make as many followers as you can. Then tweet with your affiliate link. Don’t be jerk. Tweet like the way people will get interested about your link.
4. Like your interest, don’t put affiliate links to everywhere. If you are writing about a hosting company in a forum then you can put your hosting affiliate links there. Don’t give links of gaming affiliates there.
Everything needs a plan. To earn by affiliate programs you also will need a plan. Plan where to join, which product to review and how will you drive visitors and convert into sell. This is a huge opportunity for the hard working people to earn a decent income from home.