Every Friday I share some cool links with my readers to the articles and resources I used/read in that week. I believe all good things should be shared and sharing is caring. This Friday the air was getting hotter here but no rain. I was busy on making some tweaks on WordPress templates for my clients. If you have a strong attraction on web design then you might like these resources.
- How Pinterest Can Turn Your Brand Red-Hot [INFOGRAPHIC]: It’s the new craze in social Media world. Pintertest can be a great place to market your brand. Just you have to know where and how.
- 10 Powerful Lessons W.E.I.G.H.T.L.O.S.S. Taught Me About Social Media Marketing: Is there really anything to learn from the weight loss? Well, dragon blogger thinks there are a few.
- Importance of Effective Blog Commenting: Blog commenting is always a good way to SEO and marketing. You can get free exposure and page rank through it. Just remember these do’s and dont’s
- 7 Low Cost Marketing Ideas: If you are short in your budget then follow these simple rules for your small business marketing.
- Flash-centric misconceptions of HTML5: There are some common misconception about the HTML5, some thinks that it is a replacement of flash. Well that is wrong. Here are some information that might give you a clear idea.
- Weekly Design News – Resources, Tutorials and Freebies (N.124): Here are some cool tricks and tutorial s for the web designers for working with CSS.
- 60 Highly Clever Minimal Logo Designs: Are you interested in logo design? Here are some cool sample to make you more creative. These are simple but attractive.
- Creative Business Cards: It’s a mandatory thing for your business and if you can show some creativity with it people must remember you.
- 50 Fresh Free Fonts: Here are some fonts from template monster’s blog. These can really spice up your design.
20 PSD Tuts That Will Turn You Into A Photoshop Guru: These Photoshop tutorial will help you to increase your design quality.
- The Feedback Loop: How Critique Makes You a Better Contractor: Feedback’s are a great way to improve your work quality and thus improve your earning also.
I have watched this cool video on YouTube. This is how you can improve your business. These are all the part of marketing efforts I were trying to learn in this week.