Marketing ideas have a greater demand to the mass publisher of online. I have covered several of them in my earlier posts and in this post I am going to discuss about the video marketing ideas and why you should do that.
Now the point for the newbies (I know they will ask me) why they have to use videos as their marketing tools. This is why you should:
- Think about those sites with videos inside. Some times they have those videos inside their blog posts or showing you their new product and people likes it, think about the tutorials you like most are- those having videos inside. So it’s true that we love to watch informative and even funny videos. It is obvious that putting videos in your site can increase your product sell.
- When you are promoting your videos into YouTube, you are going to be noticed by a huge community of online video lovers. Certainly some of them will subscribe to your streaming and others might recommend it. As a result you can promote your products easily.
- Again, as you know YouTube is now owned by the giant Google, and there is a rumor that search engine bots like videos. If so you are going to be ranked only for your YouTube video channels.
- Bloggers putting their ideas and information as video in YouTube seems to get more visitors regularly. So you should do the same too.
There is a great opportunity to rank higher in search engine and get interested (should I say targeted) visitors through YouTube.
How to Do it?
Putting videos in YouTube is not that much hard. You have to register with your Gmail ID and upload videos. Sharing is the main thing to promote your videos online. Share it on facebook, myspace, in your blog and anywhere else you can. There are a lot of automated tools to share your videos not only in YouTube but in other video sites too; I will recommend you not to do that, as there is always a chance to get banned.
The main thing is making the videos in a way that will represent your ideas and niche. Like:-
01. Make the videos in English. If you can’t then at least provide the subtitles in English. Now there is a thing to remember- you must have to be a little bit expert to create and edit your videos. You can use the windows movie maker to edit your videos.
02. If you need then you can watermark your videos. Please don’t make it too much annoying.
03. Commenting on the same categories of videos might help to get your videos exposed more.
04. Videos on “How To” materials are very popular in YouTube. You can get a good number of visitors from these kind of videos and can also provide useful information to your readers.
05. Promoting your brand on YouTube can help you in the long run. Try to be unique in your video streaming. And promote your brand steady.
06. Keep the users and spectators updated with new videos.
It has a great potentiality to market your ideas or products with videos. Keep in mind that you like to watch video and other people likes it too. So start streaming today and get potential visitors.