Making That Sale – Facts About Consumer Purchasing Behaviour!

Jun 25, 2012Infographics0 comments

There is an old saying that tells us ‘90% of people hate making sales calls and the other 10% are lying’. Some people are naturally gifted when it comes to making these types of calls but for most it is a skill that can be learnt. One of the most important things you can do to become a better sales person is research into your market. Knowing what motivates a customer in your industry to make a purchase will help you to craft a pitch that is compelling and confident. The other aspect is doing in depth research into your product. You will find it very difficult to convince a customer of why they need your product if you can’t answer the questions they may ask about it. If you are a sales manager then you should conduct thorough training with your team and cover topics such as tone of voice, intonation, language, persona, asking the right kind of questions and closing a deal. Have a look at our infographic for more!

making sell

Making That Sale - Facts About Consumer Purchasing Behaviour! 1

I am a Blogger and Online Marketer. I started blogging in 2006 and since then I self taught myself "how to earn a decent income from online profession".

Currently, I am working as a freelance Web Designer and Marketing Consultant.

You can contact me for a schedule. Send me an e-mail at: [email protected]


Leave a Reply

Want to Jump Start Your Online Business?

We help you to build from scratch.

Our WP Manager service helps with your theme, plugin & hosting. Work with the same business minded people like you.

Latest Post

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This